Saturday, May 30, 2020

FINAL REFLECTION FOR AMERICAN LITERATURE 2019-2020

This year was unlike any other year, it was difficult year to finish but we had a great half a year together. 

1. From the beginning, what made our course different than any other course you have ever taken? 
The beginning of the year it difficult to do all the work on our blog also we learn more about technology.  
2. As you look back on our experience together, what did you find most meaningful?  

3. As you consider the work you've done, what are you most proud of?  
I am most proud of writing in my journal everyday and learning new thing.
4. Is there anything you wish you would have done differently, or better?
 What I wish I could of done better was do great on test and essay but i will always work hard.
5. As you look forward, what did you learn in this course that will help you for the future?
I'm looking forward is writing a great essay as you said "long as a women skirt...".
6. Are you choosing the Credit/No Credit option, or a grade? If you're choosing a grade, what grade do you believe you've earned? Why?
This English class was the best year I wish we could of finish the year together but we couldn't. I learn so many new things that you thought us and the vocabulary test was difficult but I try my best. For this class I want a letter grade "B" because I attended the meeting on zoom while some of my classmate couldn't and did all my journal. I have some work done and the publish but I mostly keep them in draft. Thank you for teaching us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FINAL REFLECTION FOR AMERICAN LITERATURE 2019-2020

This year was unlike any other year, it was difficult year to finish but we had a great half a year together.  1. From the beginning, what m...